4 WEEKS WITH BAC CO-FOUNDERS
What is a mentor?
Is an experienced professional
Communicates honestly & is a good listener
You trust & look up to
Holds you accountable
Walks the walk
Is kind, & on your team
Makes you feel like you belong
Motivates & inspires
Expects your best effort and helps you get there
Makes you feel supported
So, what does mentorship with us give you?
- A one on one connection & training with Alexis and Chryssie
- Includes 20 hours of live online private coaching and group classes (with other mentees)
- Access to our BAC online courses
- A better sense of your career path
- An overall look at your mindset and ways to nurture it
Most importantly, our mentorship is individually tailored to YOU!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Choose Your Focus
ON CAMERA ACTING
EACH WEEK OUR MENTORSHIP TOUCHES UPON 5 ACTS (OR MODULES) SUPPORTING YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY AS AN ARTIST.
- 2 weekly live online coachings
- BAC Curriculum
- Weekly checklists
- Daily exercises & warm-ups
- Submitting videos with feedback
- Broadway repertoire
- End of the month live online group class with other mentees
- Building your book songs or monologues
- Dance combinations and scene work
- Mock Audition Class
- Career guidance
- Support in building industry relationships
- Dressing the part
- Guidance with headshot selections
- Editing/guidance with resume and reels
- Guidance with goal setting
- Journaling prompts
- Mindfulness practices
- Visualization exercises
- Audition mentality
- Anxiety management tools
ENROLL NOW for JUNE 1st start date
(enrollment closes at midnight May 30th)Add To Cart
If at anytime this is not the right fit, money back guaranteed.
Original Broadway Choreography
“Rock of Ages” & “White Christmas”
Katherine Tokarz is an actress, dancer, and singer originally from Massachusetts. On Broadway she could be seen in the original cast of ROCK OF AGES (Constance, Justice/Regina cover), the original cast of IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS (Rhoda), A CHORUS LINE (Kristine), and WICKED. She also sang a duet with Alan Menken at his Songbook Concert at Lincoln Center, and participated in the Workshops and Pre-Broadway version of LEAP OF FAITH at the Ahmanson Theater. Before Broadway, Katherine performed in Japan at Tokyo Disney and then in Paris at The Moulin Rouge, only after her glamorous start: dancing at Bar Mitzvahs and singing at weddings as a teenager. Since moving to LA, Katherine has been a recurring character on DON’T TRUST THE B– IN APARTMENT 23 and THE NEIGHBORS, both on ABC. Most recently, she galavanted around as the Tina Fey and Amy Poehler characters in THE UNAUTHORIZED MUSICAL PARODY OF MEAN GURLZ as well as “Annie Herman” in UMPO: TROOP BEVERLY HILLS and “Emily” the sharp-tongued Brit in UMPO: DEVIL WEARS PRADA at Rockwell Table & Stage. Other TV credits include: FAMOUS IN LOVE, GRANDFATHERED, SHIMMER AND SHINE, IT COULD BE WORSE, BLOOPERS, MERCY, THE TONY AWARDS and MACY’S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE.